Hello Beauties, If you’re an obsessed hair fanatic like myself, then you might find the two products I’m about to share pretty interesting. I happened to have stumbled upon this little Canadian brand made in my beautiful city of Toronto a little while back and was kind of intrigued.
The Innate Life creates several products that will stimulate your scalp, help with hair growth and repair your strands. Indeed…my curiousity kicked in and I had to experiment this locally made small batch brand.
The Innate Life doesn’t promise crazy long hair like rupunzel, but with consistent use and time the natural ingredients in the products can dramatically improve your scalp and hair concerns like dryness, dandruff, improving hair strength and longevity of your hair.
So what did I review?
Hair Growth + DANDRUFF + Repair Scalp Treatment $19.99
A cooling jar of green paste with little speckles of stimulating ingredients really felt amazing on my scalp. The first time I applied it, I rubbed in way too much..it took me two days to wash out..😁
This treatment contains all natural ingredients of anti-bacterial and anti- fungal properties to get rid of dandruff ( I don’t have dandruff… ) and dryness to the scalp. Even though I had no dandruff, I really enjoyed the experience…especially after a sweaty workout! Usage: I massaged treatment in scalp and left it on for a few hours to work its “magic” and washed it out with shampoo. I needed two to three shampoo applications to completely remove product. The cooling sensation felt really stimulating and relaxing and my hair did appear healthier.
Key Ingredients ( as taken from The Innate Life website)
• Unrefined Shea Butter is not stripped of it’s nutrient content and contains all of it’s natural goodness. It has been used for centuries to sooth dry itchy scalp and treat dandruff. It is an all natural conditioner for dry damaged hair and it’s excellent for locking in moisture. It also stimulates hair growth and protects against heat and environmental damage.
• Neem Oil has anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties that fight dandruff causing bacteria. It contains extraordinary high amounts of antioxidants that promote hair growth and deep conditions damaged hair.
• Tea Tree Oilhas anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties that treat dandruff and itchy scalp. It gets to the root of the problem and eliminates flakiness and dryness of the scalp.
• Argan Oil is popularly known as “liquid gold” for hair. It’s extremely high in Omega 6, 9 and Vitamin E that keeps hair soft, silky and shiny.
• Macadamia Nut Oil is fast absorbing and has a substantially high amount of Omega 7 which is necessary for healthy scalp. It strengthens hair proteins and promotes growth.
Rose Hair Elixir $19.99
Loved this hair oil!! First off the scent is a subtle floral with a sweet aftertaste ( no…I didn’t taste it..lol ) but…the smell of it really reminded me of a blooming rose garden. The rose hair elixir surprisingly applied smoothly on my strands without weighing them down. I also couldn’t believe that this little bottle packed 15 potent plant oils that nourish, repair split ends and provide natural heat protection. Usage: After shampooing I apply to the ends of my hair and style dry. Can be used in wet or dry hair. Another way I enjoyed using this as a treatment was by applying the citrusy hue all over my hair and covering with a shower cap just like a V05 hot oil treatment without the chemicals. Shampoo, rinse and style.
Key Ingredients (as taken from The Innate Life website)
• Rose Essential Oil keeps hair moisturized and hydrates dry, damaged & brittle hair.
• Sea Buckthorn Oil will take your hair care to the next level. It’s extremely rich in vitamins such as Vitamin A, C, D, B, E & K that are necessary for promoting healthy hair.
• Rosehip Oil is extremely rich in antioxidants, Vitamin A and E that protect the hair against sun damage. It repairs dry, brittle ends and seals moisture into the hair.
• Black Cumin Seed Oil is possibly the most powerful oil in the world. It has been said that Cleopatra used it as a beauty treatment for her gorgeous skin and hair. Moreover, it’s high in nutrients such as antioxidants and essential fatty acids that protect your hair against environmental damage.
• Hemp Seed Oil is loaded with essential fatty acids, vitamins and minerals that strengthen hair, stimulates hair growth and prevent breakage.
• Argan Oil is popularly known as “liquid gold” for hair. It’s extremely high in Omega 6, 9 and Vitamin E that keeps hair soft, silky and shiny. It’s also a great all-natural heat protectant for your hair.
Genetically I have fine hair but lots of it. Lets be honest here, nothing really has helped with “growth” but I can tell you that this duo helped with the healthiness of my hair and provided an all over stimulating and soothing treatment. I’m sure with consistent use I can achieve the desired results I’m looking for which is more thickness. But overall I was pleased with the results of The Innate Life products.
Want to experience The Innate Life for yourself?