Do you love wearing false lashes? Love wearing them that you can’t live without them? That’s how I feel at the moment with Battington Lashes.
Being a makeup artist for many years, lashes are always my first choice to make my eyes pop! I love the way they frame the eyes and can look very natural when applied correctly. I’ve tried several different brands that I loved and not really loved, and when I heard about Battington Lashes, that they carried mink-free silk options, I was super excited to give them a whirl!
About the founder..
Sirine Swed, the founder of Battington lashes and an executive in a pharmaceutical company, loves fashion, and false lashes! Sirine could not find the right comfortable pair to wear all day and that could be reused without falling apart. With a little bit of research of alternatives to mink lashes, which lets be honest look great, but cruel to animal kind, found silk and 3D silk lashes. Sirine loved the way they felt and looked and Ta…da!!… Battington Lashes was founded.
What I love about these lashes..
I ordered a couple of pairs of lashes in 3D Silk – Harlow and Monroe…sound glamorous don’t they? Well they totally are, and I’ve never ever worn 3D type of lashes so this was an exciting moment for me. I loved when I received my lashes, which came in a classic white box with gold detailing – simple and sophisticated. If you peruse the website, all the lash names have a classic era behind them. Famous names like Bardot, Kennedy and Hepburn..I’m sure you know who these gorgeous ladies were! The outside of the box has a cute little quote printed, it says..
“If All Else Fails Bat Your Lashes”…Love it!
~ moderate length, dramatic volume
~ moderate length, moderate volume
Easy to Apply?…
Totally!! I had to trim mine to fit my eye shape and bend them to create a curve on the rim for easier application. Here are Battington Lashes’ application tips:
1. Use your trusty eyelash curler to help match the bend in the silk lashes so everything looks like one.
2. Remove the lashes from the pack and hold them against your eye to measure them against the length of your own natural lash line. False lashes are often too long for your eye, so ensure you cut the strips to fit.
3. Apply a light coat of mascara to your natural lashes (before application).
4. Draw a thin line of the lash glue to the band of your lashes.
5. Wait for glue to become tacky (30-60 seconds). It is very important to wait 30 seconds for the adhesive to become tacky before applying the false lashes.
6. Place the lash band as close to your natural lashline as possible. Hold them firmly in place until adhesive is set.
Here’s a few great things to remember about Battington Lashes…
•Very durable (up to 25 applications with proper care)
* Caring for your lashes..
Treat your lashes with care, and do not shower or sleep with them on. I love Battington’s tip “If they’re not on your face, the’re in your case!”
2% of each sale will go to Global Fund for women.
Want to own a pair of glamorous silk lashes from Battington Lashes?…and help a great cause? Click Here to shop and have fun batting your very own lashes!